Feeding Kids: a few enjoyable, specific ways to build positive, nutritious eating habits in 2009:
1. Try a new recipe weekly or monthly with a vegetable you never eat, or a new salad that sounds yummy.
2. Serve whole grain, organic rice once a month (instead of white)
3. Set a pretty table once a week.
4. Make something that’s good-for-you and delicious (instead of bad-for-you and delicious or good-for-you and unappealing).
5. At the table, talk about something pleasant and interesting (instead of bugging your kid about what they are or aren’t eating).