New Sacred Appetite discussion/support group starting next week
ARE YOU hoping to get better results this year as you try to get your children to eat more healthfully, without turning the dinner table into a battle ground? Anna Migeon, author of the blog “Sacred Appetite” and mom of two teens who have always eaten anything put on the table, from cow tongue and liver to tofu and turnips, with never an argument (well, once there was an argument), is starting a free discussion /support in her home in San Antonio, where one in three kids is obese. Starting Feb. 19, she’ll share her successful techniques for raising kids who eat absolutely everything. Topics to be included:
· Key common mistakes to avoid if you want your child to eat healthfully now and for life.
· “Masterly Inactivity,” or how to do far less and achieve far more.
· How to leverage children’s natural appetites to get them to want to eat what YOU want them to eat.
· How to replace bad eating habits with good ones, without anyone feeling deprived.
· How to have more fun in the process of feeding your family.